It’s no secret that managing software assets can be a challenge. Multiple stakeholders are involved in the purchase, installation, deployment, maintenance, utilization, and disposal of software. The technologies involved are complex and constantly changing.
Many organizations may lack the skills, resources and budget to implement a complex software asset management program.
Without managing your costs and software usage, you could be putting yourself at risk of:
- Unplanned payments to software vendors for non-compliance, particularly as vendors increasingly rely on audits to meet revenue goals
- Over-subscription—paying for more software licenses than you need, especially as your organization and environment change
- Security threats, due to the use of unauthorized software or the inability to manage your IT assets.
Our software asset management service can help you reduce these risks and offers you:
- Right software selection for your needs
- Realize cost savings
- Improve your budgeting process and financial controls
- Increase operational efficiency
- Gain and maintain long-term control over software assets